WaterWeek – Living on the Edge
A celebration of the Atlantic Cup as the most sustainable sailing race in America featuring an exciting group of speakers (May 15 @ 6 PM).
Grist.org Founder Chip Giller will moderate the evening event designed to enlighten and entertain with a focus on emerging water technology. Confirmed speakers include:
- Chip Giller, Founder, Grist.org
- Richard Jenkins, Co-Founder & CEO, Saildrone
- Cameron Clark, VP and GM of Hornblower Cruises & Events New York
- Ryan Williams, Director of Sustainability, Method
- David Rockefeller, Jr., Founder, Sailors for the Sea